My Narrative- The Great escape

W.A.L.T     write a Narrative.

Today In Room 2 we have been learning to write a narrative. A narrative is a made up story. A narrative needs a Introduction/Setting, problem, Rising Action, Climax and a Resolution/conclusion.

The Great Escape

One warm day a Girl called Harmony had a big field for her Cute pets to play in. She has 10 pets! (That’s why she has a big field). The animals Are: a fox 🦊, a dog🐶, a cat🐱, a panda🐼, a penguin🐧, a seal🦭, a horse🐴, a koala🐨, a wolf🐺 and a bunny🐰! There names are Foxy🦊, Buddy🐶, Cheeky🐱, Grace🐼, Pegie🐧, Summer🦭, Clover🐴, Fluffy🐨, Shadow🐺 and Hops🐰. Everyday I played with my pets. They usually play hops and robbers, how you play is Hops my bunny is the cop and the rest is robbers. ¨If you get tagged by hops you become a cop too ¨. After playing lots of Rounds of hops and robbers¨, Night fell. I went in my house to rest, same as my pets but they usually go in the barn where they all have their own beds.

Problem

In the morning when I was still sleeping I heard a big bang or crack. I got out of bed to open my curtains and when I opened the curtains there was a Giant HOLE in the fence!!!!!!!!! All of my pets ran out! I quickly ran out my door (still having my pj’s on) and got in the car and Zoomed after them! 

Rising Action

The only problem was that they were everywhere! I drove after Foxy and Hops and man they were fast. I reached out as far as I could go and I caught Foxy! I put foxy in the back seat, Now I’m going to try to catch Hops. Yet again I reached out as far as I could and I caught Hops! I put Hops in the back seat too. Now I have to try and catch the others. 

My Target now is Shadow or Clover. On my way round the block I saw Shadow but no sign of Clover. I did the same with Foxy and Hops, I reached out as far as I could and court Shadow. Now, where’s Clover? Well I didn’t find Clover but I found Summer in the outside cold pools. She was too distracted in the pool so I quietly got out of the car and tiptoed to Summer and caught her. Nice, I court Foxy, Hops, Shadow and Summer! 6 more to go!

Climax

I was driving round the block To see if I could see any more But just then the ground was vibrating and I looked up to see what it was and it was the animal control! Someone must have called them to come and catch my other pets! OH NO. I was in the car driving round hoping to try and find the rest of my pets, Suddenly I saw Buddy my dog! I opened my window and called out his name 5 times. (He usually would come after I called his name 5 times). He suddenly looked at me and came running! I opened the door for him and he jumped in. 5 left to go! I have Grace, fluffy, Clover, Cheeky and pegie left! 

Just after 2 minutes I saw Clover but he was speeding  away because the animal control was after him! I drove as fast as I could and reached out and caught her. OK, now I have 4 pets left to find. After 5 minutes I found Grace and pegie together. I caught pegie straight away because she waddles instead of running. Now I need to catch Grace. She is really big cause she’s a panda so I need a trailer to put her in. I quickly got a trailer out of my garage and went back. When I got back the animal control was chasing Grace! I quickly drove to Grace and I said hop on and she jumped on the trailer. 2 more to go! Even known I had 2 more to go I took my pets back so that the other 2 would fit and they wont run away because some builders fixed the gate. So I dropped off my pets and went back to town.

Resolution/ conclusion

I was A bit worried because what if the animal control found them and catched them I mean i can’t see them. Just as I was going to call animal control I saw the last 2 of my pets! It was fluffy and cheeky. I reached out and caught them then I stopped the car and gave them a big hug. After all of that catching and worrying about stuff Me and all my pets played a game of hops and robbers.

The End!

Characters

Harmony

Clover

Fluffy

Shadow

Foxy

Buddy

Cheeky

Grace

Summer

Pegie

Hops

My Favourite part of the story is the part when they Played hops and robbers together at the start of the story.

What do you think of the story?

What would yours be about?

Do you like Animals?